101 – Extraordinary residences in a prestigious new tower by architect Zaha Hadid in Miami
The most prestigious brand-new residential tower in Miami, designed by internationally renowned Pritzker Prize Winning Architect Zaha Hadid, which brings together innovation, art and architecture in her work.
The iconic 60-storie tower offers stunning ocean views of Biscayne Bay, proximity to the best museums and art institutions of Miami, and unprecedented amenities, such as:
- Architecture and amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid
- Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
- Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
- Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 olfactory consultants
- Functionally integrated security and technology program
There is also a private rooftop helipad, swimming pools on the 8th floor, indoor Aquatic Center and private event space, indoor recreation deck & sun deck on the 60th floor, sky lounge, scenic glass elevator, secure on-site parking, full service spa & fitness center, concierge, valet parking, etc.
The building consists of 83 half- and full-floor residences, duplex residences and a penthouse, with high level amenities:
- ceilings from 10 feet (3.05 m) and more,
- multiple oversized balconies,
- floor-to-ceiling window walls,
- customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold,
- integrated home automation by Crestron,
- three to four parking spaces per unit,
- custom designer kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub Zero appliances.